WINTER SEASON PASS - T&CS
Winter Season Passes are valid from Thursday the 3rd of November 2022 up to and including Friday 24th of March 2023.
1. Please book your free season pass admissions online before arriving at the park and show both your QR code/order reference number and your valid season pass at admissions when you arrive. Please check our opening times page on our website for all up to date information.
2. Owing to the capacity of the Farm Park, we will reserve an allocation of tickets exclusively for Season Pass holders during the busy holidays.
3. Tapnell Farm reserves the right to change any of its opening/closing times at any time and at short notice. (this includes any special events.)
4. Children must be supervised at all times. Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted into the Farm Park on their own. A responsible, paying adult must accompany them.
5. Under 2’s are required to have a ticket in order to gain access to the farm park. Once they have had their 2nd birthday they will need to have a season pass purchased for them or pay the normal admission rate on each visit if preferable.
6. A photograph of each pass holder will be required for our system Season Pass, which you can do from your device when purchasing a season pass.
7. Entry into the Farm Park will only be granted once a valid card for each member has been shown. Failing to present a valid card will result in paying our normal admission fees. A refund for this visit will be offered if a valid season pass QR code of the person who the ticket was originally purchased for is shown within 7 days, along with the receipt for the original entry
8. If you can not find your email confirmation, your name can be searched at the admissions desk and we can print off a season pass for you.
9. *Adult season passes are transferable between Adults when visiting with a child who also holds a valid season pass. Please note: Child season passes are only valid for the named child on the pass and cannot be transferred between Children or Adults.
10. Season passes do not gain fast track access on busier days or to closed-off areas of the Farm Park.
11. You will receive regular news and updates with our season pass newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this information, please unsubscribe from our mailing list.
12. By purchasing a season pass, you understand the rules of the Farm Park and the need to follow our Health and Safety Farm Park policies. (Displayed on our board inside the Farm Park entrance) Parents are responsible for the behaviour and supervision of their children/party at all times.
13. Some special events have an additional charge and are not included within the season pass price, however, you still have access to the Farm Park as normal. Advanced tickets for these events must be purchased online.
14. Season pass vouchers are only valid when presenting a valid season pass and voucher at the time of each transaction. All vouchers are subject to their own T&C’s, dates and times. Tapnell farm reserve the right to change or remover vouchers at short notice. All vouchers and offers are subject to availability.
15. On your visit to the park, the lead person will sign for all vouchers relevant to the group on arrival where they will then be issued. Vouchers are only given out against each individual full paying person. Vouchers that are lost will not be replaced or re-issued. Vouchers cannot be swapped or exchanged and have no cash value.