10. Entry into the farm will only be granted once a valid card for each member has been shown. Failing to present a valid card will result in paying our normal admission fees. A refund for this visit will be offered if, a valid season pass card of the person who the ticket was originally purchased for is shown within 7 days, along with the receipt for the original entry.
11. Lost passes can be replaced at a cost of £3.00 per card at our main entrance
12. *Adult season passes are transferrable in conjunction with a linked child pass.
13. Season passes do not gain fast track access on busier days or to closed-off areas of the Farm Park.
14. You will receive regular news and updates with our season pass newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this information, please unsubscribe from our mailing list.
15. By purchasing a season pass, you understand the rules of the Farm Park and the need to follow our Health and Safety farm park policies. (Displayed on our board inside the farm entrance)
16. Parents are responsible for the behaviour and supervision of their children/party at all times
17. Some special events have an additional charge and are not included within the season pass price, however, you still have access to the Farm Park as normal. Advanced tickets for these events must be purchased online.
18. The Soft Play Barn play area has a limited capacity due to COVID19 regulations; the play frame is first come first serve and has a one in one out capacity until further notice. Adults can watch from the tables and benches but will need face coverings on (unless specified otherwise)
19. Due to COVID19 restrictions any small parts in the Soft Play zone will be excluded from play. This includes the TOTS PLAY area which will be closed for the time being. Subject to change.
20. If we have to close the Farm Park for a period of time due to COVID19 restrictions we will look to compensate for time lost on the pass. This will be at our discretion, and we have the right to change how we manage this.
*Please note: Child passes are only valid for the named child on that card and cannot be transferred between children.